Answer the following questions.
- Income of a company doubles after every one year. If the initial income was Rs. 4 lakhs, what would be the income after 5 years?
- A class starts at 10 am and lasts till 1:27 pm.
Four periods are held during the interval. After every period, 5 minutes are
given free to the students. The exact duration of each period is:
- 42 minutes
- 48 minutes
- 51 minutes
- 53 minutes
- The total monthly salary of 4 men and 2 women is Rs. 46,000. If a women earns Rs. 500 more than a man, what is the monthly salary of a woman?
- Rs. 6500
- Rs. 7500
- Rs. 8000
- Rs. 9000
- A pineapple costs Rs. 7 each. A watermelon costs Rs. 5 each. X spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapples purchased is:
- Data inadequate
- One-third of Rahul's savings in National Savings Certificate is equal to one-half of his savings in Public Provident Fund. If he has Rs. 1,50,000 as total savings, how much has he saved in Public Provident Fund?
- Rs. 40,000
- Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 60,000
- Rs. 80,000
- A sum of Rs. 1360 has been divided among A, B and C such that A gets 2/3 of what B gets and B gets 1/4 of what C gets. What is B's share?
- Rs. 150
- Rs. 180
- Rs. 240
- Rs. 300
- Two-fifth of one-fourth of three-seventh of a number is 15. what is half of that number?
- One-fifth of a number exceeds one-seventh of the same by 10. The number is?